We were brought in to apply a solar control window film at the Equitable Towers in Syracuse, New York. For this particular project, we chose a commercial window film by 3M called Amber 35 Low-E.
This innovative film offer substantial summer and winter benefits and is popular in areas where significant climate changes take place. It can reduce heat loss by 30% in cold weather, and keep out the sun’s heat during the summer and gives the windows a modern amber appearance.
The primary benefits of this window film are as follows:
- Stay warmer by retaining more heat in cooler months – saves on heating costs
- Stay cooler by reducing excessive heat in warmer months – reduces air conditioning costs
- Reduces glare and discomfort
- Helps preserve the appearance of furniture and fabrics
- Has an abrasion resistant surface to maintain a good appearance for longer
Check out these interior pictures to show how it looks from the inside.
If you would like to get more information on how our solar control window film can be used on your commercial space , click HERE. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a free, no obligation assessment and quotation at your facility, contact Northeast Window Tint today by calling 716-875-5408 or fill out a form HERE. We are located in Buffalo, New York and cover the entire greater Rochester, New York area.