Do you want to reduce energy costs while maintaining occupant comfort?
This is the beautiful Riley Center at St Bonaventure University in Olean, New York. We installed our 3M Night Vision 15 Sun Control Film. With excellent heat rejection this film helps to provide energy savings and improved comfort while enhancing views through low-interior reflectivity. It also offers better sight at night while blocking the sun’s damaging UV rays, reducing glare and rejecting up to 71% of the sun’s heat. The great heat rejection helps provide energy savings and improved comfort. Plus, higher exterior reflectivity means you can enjoy enhanced privacy with your windows.
Some of the additional benefits are as follows:
- Offers enhanced views with low interior reflectivity, especially at night.
- Rejects up to 71% of the sun’s heat to help reduce glare and eye discomfort.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of your furnishings.
- Made with a scratch-resistant coating to ensure clear views.
- 3M™ nano-technology enhances the film’s color stability.
- Includes a comprehensive warranty from 3M.
If you would like to learn more about the commercial window films and window tint we carry to help reduce energy costs and improve occupancy comfort, you can contact us by calling 716-875-5408 or fill out a form HERE. We are located in Buffalo, New York and cover the entire greater Rochester, New York area.