Looking to add privacy or company branding to a glass panel in your commercial space? We wanted to share 5 reasons why decorative window film is the preferred choice for accomplishing this.
5 Reasons Decorative Window Film Is The Preferred Choice
- Retrofittable to Existing Glass – You can avoid the excessive cost of removing your existing glass and replacing it with a custom piece of glass as decorative glass film is applied to your existing glass panel.
- Nearly Unlimited Options – Unlike actual custom glass, designs using decorative glass film are nearly limited by only your imagination. Through the use of potter cut film or custom printing, your dreams can truly become reality.
- Cost – Even basic custom glass panels can get costly. However, decorative glass film allows you to implement much more intricate and involved designs at a fraction of what having a custom piece of glass would cost.
- Easier to Clean – When the actual glass panel is customized to give a frosted or sand blasted look, it creates a rough surface in the glass. This surface attracts dust, oil from people’s hand, etc. and begins to look dirty over time. As the dirt becomes embedded in the surface, it becomes harder to remove it completely and keep the decorative panel looking clean. On the other hand, designs utilizing decorative glass films are easily cleaned so that they continue to look as good as the day they were installed.
- Removable and Replaceable – Unlike a piece of custom glass, decorative glass film can be removed if desired from the glass panel to which it is applied. This makes it ideal for leased spaces and office space where the use of particular areas and design may change over time.
Your options are nearly only limited by your imagination!
If you would like more information on decorative glass films, click HERE. If you have any questions or would like to arrange for a free, no obligation consultation of your project, contact us today at (716) 875-5408. We service Buffalo and the Western New York area.